Activate Twitter Night Mode The Easy Way | Twitter Night Mode not Showing up on iOS or Android. To activate the mode on the web, you just click on your avatar at the top right-hand side of the page and then select “Night Mode” from the bottom of the list that appears. When you’re ready to take things back to normal, you turn the mode off by doing literally the exact same thing.
Here’s how you can enable Night Mode (Dark Mode) in official Twitter app for PC, iOS or Android.
Activate Twitter Night Mode On Web (PC and Mac)
- Firstly, Launch a browser
- Log on to Twitter Website and Make sure you’re Signed In.
- Click on your Profile Picture at the top right side of the screen, just in between the search bar and tweet.
- You’ll see the Night Mode Option which is the Half Moon Icon in the bottom of the drop down Menu.
- Tap on it to activate the Night Mode.
Activate Twitter Night Mode On Android
- Open your Twitter App and Log In if you’re aren’t Logged In.
- Once you’re logged In, Tap on your Profile Picture at the top Left corner.
- You’ll see a Half Moon Icon at the bottom left side of the screen. Tap on it to activate the Night Mode.
If you would like to return back to the normal mode, simply follow the above steps and tap on the Half Moon Icon to return your Twitter app theme back to normal.
Activate Twitter Night Mode On iOS
- Launch your Twitter App
- Log In with your details
- Tap on your Profile Picture at the top left corner of the screen and Choose Settings and Privacy.
- Click on Display and Sounds then Toggle On the Night Mode.
To Switch back to the normal Twitter theme, Simply head straight to Display and Sounds in Settings and Privacy then Toggle Off the Night Mode.
If you find this very interesting and helpful, kindly share to friends using the social icon below. Feel free to drop your question in the comment box, as we respond to you shortly.