Before you start applying for jobs online it’s important to prepare to complete online job applications and to gather all the information you’ll need to apply. Online application systems typically ask for your contact information, educational background and employment history. You will need to know when you worked and what you were paid at your previous jobs. You may also be asked what days and hours you are available to work.
List of latest South African Jobs
Before applying for these latest latest South African Jobs online, look up what the requirements are and make sure that you meet them. When you’re ready to apply, create a resume that includes your contact info, work history, education, and relevant skills.
Senior Showroom Consultant
Weylandts is a world-class contemporary interior décor and furniture retailer with branches throughout South Africa, Namibia and Melbourne, Australia. Due to the Group’s success, we have an exciting career opportunity available at our showroom in Green Point.
We need candidates who:
- Has excellent communication and networking skills, a proven client management track record as well as good admin, systems and PC skills.
- Shares a passion for décor and have proven sales experience working with high-end products or customers, then this position is perfect for you!
Business consultant required in KwaZulu-Natal.
- Grade 12/matric
- Two to three years’ experience in finding new business making use of cold-calling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to close sales
- Computer literate
- Time management
- Valid drivers licence
Senior Software Developer– End User
Applicant should Need to be able to produce
- Well structured, scalable components, features and platforms
- Maintainability is a focus
- They will talk to anyone ranging with experience ranging from 5 years commercial coding experience to Veterans with 10 years plus
Store Managers/Assistant Manager/Supervisors/Training Managers
Rage is looking for a store manager for the store in Hammersdale, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Driving turnover to ensure achievement of targets
- Controlling expenses
- Managing stock losses to ensure shrinkage is in line with the company standard
- People management, including recruitment, development and training of staff, employee relations and performance management
- Executing in-store merchandise strategy and standards
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by executing our customer service strategy and fulfilling the demands of our customers
Roles of Recruitment Specialist
As the Recruitment Specialist at Hubble Studios, your role is to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a team that meets the organisation’s vision.
Responsibilities of Recruitment Specialist
- Compiles job specifications of employees which informs the career map
- Screens CVs and issues relevant correspondence
- Loads adverts onto job boards
- Conducts interviews
- Draws up contracts for new employees
- Builds recruitment relationships and talent pool
- Communicates and enforces organisation values
- Executes the HR unit’s quarterly goals
- Provides administrative support to the HR function as needed. (e.g. file maintenance, record keep, etc.)
We are looking for top outbound sales agents that can make a positive difference to our company.
Full in-house training offers, during training you will receive:
- A basic slary plus incentives plus bonuses should you meet your target
- Potential of R2,500 to R10,000 per week,
- Uncapped and no clawbacks on commission.
- 100% reimbursement of Gautrain costs
Working Hours from 08.30 to 4.30 Monday to Thursday and 08.30 to 3.30 on a Friday
We hope this breakdown of South African Jobs Application guideline is helpful, Kindly share to your friends. Subscribe to our newsletter free to get latest online updates. For a snappy response, provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.