Fix Redmi Note 6 Pro Wi-Fi connectivity issue – The first Redmi phone with a front facing dual camera. Offer amazing photo quality and perfectly lit selfies with its dual camera setup and 4-in-1 Super Pixel.
A few Redmi Note 6 Pro users have problems while trying to connect to the Wi-Fi. Users claim that the Wi-Fi either disconnects automatically or else it fails to connect.
Here are a few ways which could help Fix Redmi Note 6 Pro Wi-Fi connectivity issue.
- Remove the Wi-Fi network from your device’s remembered networks list. Head over to Settings – Connections – Wi-Fi and push the Forget button on the network name that you’re facing issues with. Now try reconnecting to the same Wi-Fi network.
- The issue could also be with your WiFi router, so attempt a simple unplug, and then replug the router after 10 seconds for a quick soft reset. This should help sort out the WiFi issue you were experiencing.
- Reset network settings. This will delete all Bluetooth related data on your device, but note that it will also delete all your Wi-Fi networks, mobile data limits, paired devices connections, and all app data restrictions.
On the bright side, many times this trick works like a charm. To reset network settings on your Android Oreo phone, follow the steps:
- Go to device Settings and search for network settings reset.
- Go to the option, and use it to reset the network settings, which resets the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and data settings on the phone.
- Currentstudygist.co will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused, if any, to your smartphone. (If you carefully follow the given steps, this problem will not even arise.)
- Most of the given solutions and fixes are applicable to almost every Android smartphone. Although, we do have articles for particular smartphones. You can check them out on our Page.
- You won’t be able to fix every problem yourself. If these solutions don’t do the trick, you might have to take your handset to a professional repair shop or upgrade to a new model. But while you shouldn’t tinker with your finely-tuned smartphone the way you would with, say, a car engine, you do have options. Here are some of the most common phone problems you’ll encounter, and how to fix
Kindly share to friends using the social icon below. Feel free to drop your questions concerning how to Fix Redmi Note 6 Pro Wi-Fi connectivity issue, in the comment box, as we respond to you shortly.