Application for these Graduate Leadership Program 2018-2019 in Dubai is free here. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any personnel. To apply for the program, you’re advised to follow the guideline below.
We are Prysmian Group, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of cables. With manufacturing facilities in over 50 countries, progress is the driving force of our business. We use cutting-edge technology to make the leap from imagination to reality. Our people don’t just react to today, they shape the future. This is your chance to be one of them: build your talent!
Selection Process foe Graduate Leadership Program 2018-2019 in Dubai
Step 1: APPLICATION
To apply for the Graduate Leadership Program 2018, you should have a degree in one of the following fields, or currently be working towards one:
- Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Information Technology
- Business administration, Economics or Finance
We would also expect you to:
- have had an outstanding university career, with experience abroad
- have graduated not more than 18 months ago
- to speak fluent English and at least one other language in business fluency (a third language would be preferred)
- to have a genuine desire to work and live abroad and have an international mindset
- demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
Step 2: TEST & QUESTIONNAIRE
If your application meets our requirements, you’ll be requested to take an online assessment by our recruitment partner, SHL. If your online assessment is successful, you will be required to record a short video presentation of yourself before being invited to attend a group assessment day.
Step 3: ASSESSMENT
A shortlist of applicants will be invited to take part in a group exercise with other candidates, where various skills and their aptitude will be assessed.
Step 4: INTERVIEWS
The best performers at the assessment will have a final interview with a selection of managers from the business at country and group level.
We’ll make our final selection shortly after.
Step 5: JOB OFFER
The selected applicants will sign a permanent contract with competitive compensation. After successful local onboarding and induction you will be invited to the first 2-weeks induction in Milan.
For more information and to apply: