Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2018 Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience in website analysis using a variety of analytic tools including Google analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular ad platforms (Adwords, Yahoo, Bings)
- Adword / Bing certification a plus
- 2-3 years experience in Adwords (SEM and GDN) and Facebook ads.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent in MS Excel.
Main responsibilities :
- Fully responsible for the day to day campaign optimization based on analysis of campaign performance.
- Bid/Budget management and landing page analysis.
- Setting up of campaigns.
- Performance analysis – Assist Head of Growth Marketing with knowledge in order to improve the performance of the campaigns.
- Contrubuting to the continues improvement by proactively assessing latest digital practices and methodology
How to Apply: