How To Apply For Current Mtn Ghana Job Opportunities 2018 | List of Available Mtn jobs in Ghana and Qualifications. Interested in jobs at Mtn Ghana? View job openings at Mtn Ghana, Explore for current vacancy through Mtn Ghana Job Opportunities 2018. For the greatest interest of all candidates seeking or willing to apply for the Mtn Ghana jobs or need more information about Mtn Ghana recruitment application Form, we are here to inform about the application process, requirements, and qualifications need for every specified vacancy.
The leader in telecommunications in Ghana, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Incoming Question on Mtn Ghana Job Opportunities 2018
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Mtn Ghana Job Opportunities 2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 MTN Ghana form?
- Is the MTN Ghana 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will MTN Ghana Recruitment start?
- I need MTN Ghana Recruitment update etc.
- Is MTN Ghana Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
Mtn Ghana Job Opportunities 2018 for Senior Specialist, Design Authority
Responsible for a portfolio of technologies that supports Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management objectives to improve profitability, including:
- Supporting the Evaluation and selection of new technologies that are required to meet Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management user needs
- Design of new controls within technology portfolio to meet changing needs of the organization
- Oversight / management of the technology development and configuration process, ensuring timeliness, cost effectiveness and integrity
- Input to the technology product roadmaps, ensuring future needs are understood and adequately planned for.
Alignment of the RAFM technology environment to prescribed technology best practices and standards.
- Provide input into the operational planning (2-3 years) for the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management team, identifying ways to design systems and processes in order to prevent revenue leakage and minimize risk to the organisation.
- Contribute towards continuous improvement and innovation at technical and supporting procedural levels.
- Provide subject matter expertise, insights and advisory support into product, technology and proposition roadmaps in order to ensure revenue protection and fraud management considerations are embedded into decision making.
- Evaluation of control development and maintenance costs compared to the relative risks being mitigated. This in turn has to be compiled into a budget (OPEX, CAPEX) for implementation purposes.
Revenue Assurance Research and Development
- Support research on international best practices of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management including research on the impact of the technology changes on the various systems.
- Research Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management trends in mobile industry and IP environments.
- Provide input for Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management system tools development.
- Appreciation of control performance and relevance of controls and current RA practises.
- Ensure that reference libraries for business rules / pricing rules are up to date to effectively re-perform process execution integrity.
- Ensure that call scenario reference library is continuously updated and reviewed for relevance and completeness.
Technology Roadmap Ownership
- Understand and appreciate Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management business requirements in relation to technology support needed.
- Ensure a current and in depth knowledge of the Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management and related technology industries, in relation to vendor capabilities, trends and future needs.
- Design OPCO RAFM technology roadmap need for a 1-3 year timeframe that ensure existing and future business requirements will be adequately met through technology needs.
- Influence with approval of technology roadmaps with OPCO RAFM management, ensuring a balance between cost and business benefit
- Communicate and influence the awareness of the RAFM technology roadmaps with management in MTN technical teams and other relevant stakeholders, ensuring the roadmap considerations are built into IS system roadmaps and strategies.
Technology Evaluation and Selection Management
- Based on agreed roadmap, identification and planning of new technology solutions, in line with Group RAFM technical portfolio, that will require investment to meet Revenue Assurance and Fraud needs.
- Manage the motivation within Finance and IS of the need for inclusion of the technology procurement in the annual budgetary cycle.
- Support the process of technology solution evaluation and vendor selection, including:
- Project formulation and stakeholder engagement
- Project planning and control
- Vendor identification
- Requirements definition
- Solution evaluation
- Solution and vendor selection
- Oversight of the procurement process, ensuring RAFM objectives are met in terms of solution and costing fit.
Technology Solution Implementation Management
- Prioritization of requirements for control development in RAFM that require development of configuration of technologies by internal and external stakeholders
- Planning of the technology implementation, development and configuration cycles required by technology vendors
- Local management of the implementation process, ensuring timeliness and quality
- Ownership of the stabilization and post implementation review processes, ensuring effective integration into production environments
Operational Framework Planning
- Engagement with MTN Group RAFM Controls and Best Practice to understand, influence and agree the risk and control framework for Technology Assurance.
- Working with MTN Group RAFM COE (Centre of Excellence) to design new controls required for operational implementation.
- Ongoing review of the adequacy of the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management technology capabilities in addressing the risk mitigation needs of the MTN Organization.
Operational Effectiveness Management
- Management of local data quality, application performance and hardware performance needs, in conjunction and in alignment with Group RAFM preferred support structures. This includes the proactive assessment and deployment to address changing business requirements.
- Setting up local governance structures to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements and management of corrective action.
- Evaluate new innovations, business models, developments, products and/or systems to identify possible revenue leakages and recommend control measures that need to be adopted to minimise the possibility of these leakages through review of new business specifications to ensure that RA issues have been covered, RA processes are adhered to and that adequate controls are in place. Escalate issues identified.
- Provide input into the establishment of systems and sound practices that comply with best practice, legislation / regulations / frameworks.
- Maintain end- to-end knowledge of MTN business processes and ensure the accounting of all revenue generating transactions.
- Review and enhance systems and processes that support monetary processes to ensure all money flows recorded is complete.
Ensure timeous escalation of controls that do not comply with RA frameworks and strategies.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Performance driven environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Group best practices & standards alignment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Supply Market Demographics
- Opco Specific restrictions on local content
- Highly technical nature of the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management domain
- A Degree in Finance/ Comm/B.Acc
- CISA/CISM qualification.
- Project Management Qualification (Prince, PMBOK)
- At least 5 years of experience in telecommunications sector with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role in in a complex, technology-oriented industry
- Experience working in a cross functional business environment.
- A good appreciation of telecommunications technology and supporting processes
- Knowledge of telecom fraud types and methods of detection, correction and prevention.
- Knowledge of telecom billing and credit management.
- Knowledge of telecom OSS and BSS infrastructure, including hardware and software components.
- Knowledge of system audit, business continuity, system resiliency, system support and release management principles and processes.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies including initiating, executing, controlling and closing projects.
- Understanding of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) framework
- Advanced skills in Microsoft applications (including Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Project, Visio and Access)
- Information Extraction Techniques
- Project and Change Management – Change Management and Assurance
- Finance and Accounting – Financial Accounting
- Analytically sound
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at both individual and team level
- Report writing abilities
- Presentational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Managerial skills and experience
- Continually improve and integrate existing processes and procedures to enhance effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Recommend ways to automate and stream-line controls, processes and procedures.
- Build independent personal opinions on needs, opportunities and possibilities for improvements.
- Ensure that long term architectural changes will be robust to ensure limited monetary leakage.
- Ensure that long term designs have sufficient controls in place to measure monetary flows
- Collaborate with MTN RAFM Controls and Process and MTN Group RAFM COE to integrate Fraud Management Best Practices.
- Integration of MTN Group Technical Best Practices to ensure compliance and effectiveness.
- Adopt a lateral focus to analyse and identify risks that others may have overlooked.
- Assist in creating a risk aware and responsible organization.
- Find creative ways to report on and present relevant information to the business.
- Recommend innovative solutions to enhance MTN’s performance.
- Proactively look for ways to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of RAFM systems, controls and processes.
How to Apply for Mtn Ghana Job Opportunities 2018
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 1st March 2018 to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We hope this breakdown is helpful, always check back to get the latest updates about Mtn Ghana Job Opportunities 2018. For a snappy response, provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.