To Unfreeze Frozen iPhone Screen – Request for General Troubleshooting. Getting your iPhone working again may require you to perform a series of troubleshooting steps to pinpoint and rectify the problem without damaging your data. After you’ve corrected the issue, you should update the iOS software as well as all of your apps to remedy buggy software and improve the reliability and performance of your iPhone.
For you to better understanding on what to do and how to unfreeze frozen iPhone, follow the steps below:
How to Unfreeze Frozen iPhone 6, 5, 4
1. Charge your iPhone for at least 20 minutes to power up and check if the problem is resolved. Ensure you avoid charging your iPhone using your computer, use the wall charger for more power.
2. Double-click the “Home button” then tap and hold any app until it wiggles. Select the “-“ button on an app to close all open apps.
3. Press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” button and toggle the slider to the right when it displays. If the prompt isn’t displayed, press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” and “Home” buttons until the device is shut down.
4. Then press the “Sleep/Wake” button to restart your iPhone.
5. Select “Settings” and tap “General”. Choose the available iOS updates and click “Download” option to download the update. Click “Install” once the download is complete.
Backup and Restore iPhone
1. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Click the iPhone button on your computer.
3. Then select the ‘Summary’ tab and select “Back Up Now”
4. Choose the “File” menu, select ‘Devices’ and select the option to transfer files from your iPhone.
5. Click “Restore iPhone” button and tap the “Back Up” option.
6. Then click “Restore”.
7. Patiently wait for iTunes to restore your device then swipe the slide from left to right to set up. Follow the prompts to then set up your device.
8. Launch the iTunes on your computer with your iPhone device connected.
9. Finally, click the option to restore your files from a backup. Proceed to select the latest backup from the drop-down menu and click “Continue”. Then adhere to the remaining prompts to restore your iPhone.
10. That’s all about that.
If you find this very interesting and helpful, kindly share to friends using the social icon below. Feel free to drop your question in the comment box, as we respond to you shortly.